Make exiting of fullscreen mode more obvious
As I user I want to be able to exit fullscreen mode in an easy way.
For some context. I got stuck in fullscreen mode and could not find a way out as there is no menu bar and the hotkeys I expected to work did not do anything. I had to search the internet and Stack Overflow helped me in the end about the shortcut CRTL+SHIFT+F. I had used that shortcut to fullscreen my remote session as that software uses the same keys, but did not realize that was the reason GitKraken got into fullscreen.
I tried these ways to get out of fullscreen mode:
* Looked for some "exit fullscreen" button/thing
* Press ALT (hoping it would bring up the menu bar)
* F11 (as used often for fullscreen)
* F10 (sometimes used to focus menu bar)
* Escape (I wanted to get out)
* Exiting and restarting GitKraken (restarts back into fullscreen mode)
This was on Ubuntu 20.04 maybe it is OS related.