When merging conflicts, don't show line number for a deleted line
Steps to reproduce:
1. Clone this GitHub repository: https://github.com/TysonMN/GitKrakenEditVsDeleteLineBug
2. Checkout the branch called branch
3. Under “LOCAL”, right-click the branch called main
4. Select “Rebase branch onto main”
5. Select the conflicted file
6. Observe the diff B on right side and the final diff below both before and after selecting all the changes from B.
Diff B and the final diff show line 2 containing “Line2” as deleted and the line containing “Line3” as being on line 2.
Diff B and the final diff show line 2 containing “Line2” as replaced by an empty line and the line containing “Line3” as being on line 3. However, when looking at the diff after the rebase is complete, the expected behavior is observed.
See also that repository, which contains screenshot images